Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Hannah Rachel


  God has blessed me with a wonderful family who loves me in spite of my numerous faults. They have helped me to grow in my walk with the Lord and have been a constant example of godliness to me. I praise God for placing me in this family. He knows what is best for me and I continually thank Him that I don't plan my own life.

  Among the many things that I enjoy are Photography, Reading, Cooking, Baking, and Quilting. My favorite pastime is definitely photography. Since late 2007, I have been increasingly growing in an appreciation for photography. In my free-time I love to go out for a walk in the woods, taking my camera and one of my books. The reason that I like photography is that I can capture the beauty that God has created and seen fit to bless us with. I love to see His magnificence displayed in nature, and, even more, the fact that I can capture that and share His majesty and creative power with others. We serve a WONDERFUL God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you so much!!
-lizzie