Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Jeremiah David

  Jeremiah is my second oldest brother and he is extremely good at amusing others. Because it is nearly impossible for me to keep a straight face when I find something funny, I am, of course, the logical target. I often wonder what he will be when he becomes a grown man. His character is very unique. 

 Jeremiah is a really active guy. His favorite pastimes make this obvious. He likes Kickball, Baseball, and just playing outside in general. When he's outdoors, he can run, shout and rid himself of the energy that has been stored up during school-hours. He is also greatly interested in knives. He is wonderful when he plays with younger children. He is so able to amuse them, seemingly, without any effort, a quality that I do not possess and therefore, greatly admire.

  Jeremiah has taught me to be cheerful in many circumstances. He is a blessing and brightens my life each and every day.

No comments: