Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Trust


Psalm 9:10
And those who know Your name will put their trust in You;
for You, LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You.



Psalm 16:1
Preserve me, O God, for in You I put my trust.


Psalm 18:2 

The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength,
in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.


Psalm 18:30
As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the LORD is proven;
He is a shield to all who trust in Him.

Psalm 31:1
In You, O LORD, I put my trust; let me never be ashamed;
deliver me in Your righteousness.


Psalm 31:14
But as for me, I trust in You, O LORD; I say, “You are my God.”


Psalm 37:5
Commit your way to the LORD, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass.
 
 
Psalm 56:4

In God I have put my trust; I will not fear. What can flesh do to me? 
 
 
Psalm 91:2
I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust.”
 

Psalm 118:8
It is better to trust in the LORD  than to put confidence in man.
(The verse in the center of the Bible.)

No comments: