Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Friday, May 7, 2010

Backtracking...

Since I wasn't able to post these pictures on the road, well, here they are!


Apparently, the people in Kansas City really like our family; They named a street after us!



Elijah, working diligently upon his map.



Jeremiah with his pal.



Guess who!

I didn't get any suitable pictures of Jonnie but if you look at the background of the above picture, you'll see him reading the map.



I didn't get any pictures of myself but this one shows pretty well what I was doing for the majority of the trip.



Rosie got smart...she decided to protect her eyes from those harmful ultra-violet rays...not really!



I'll bet Teddy is wishing that he had some of those cool sunglasses right about now!



Here's just a little bit of info about our trip that we thought you might find interesting...enjoy!

No comments: