Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

On The Road


 Praise the LORD!
 We just passed the half-way mark! 
 
  At this moment, we are driving through Kansas. The country is beautiful and green. It is so nice to be able to see the country that we're passing through rather than just street lights-as it was for the first four and a half or five hours of the trip.

  For those of you who don't know where we're going, here's just a little bit of info that might be helpful. Our Grandparents (on my mom's side) are on their way back from Liberia, West Africa. They flew out from Liberia on Sunday, are currently staying in England and will be flying in on Friday evening if everything goes as planned. We are on our way to Iowa to meet them at the airport and to stay with them. I don't know how long we'll be gone but I do know that God is in charge and that we will come back when He says that we will.

  We started at 2:00 A.M. The Hernandez Family was up to see us off and sent some goodies along!  I tried to sleep but that didn't work too well (maybe for about 20 minutes or so) We passed through Dallas and I took some pictures-tried to take pictures. I'm not sure if any of them turned out due to the roughness of the road but if they did, I'll try to post some later today or tomorrow.

  Other than that, I haven't been doing a whole lot other than reading-not a whole lot of that either.  We listened to the Bible on CD for a while, ate "breakfast", and watched a movie.

  The dogs have been good and other than stepping on a few people in their excitement and Rosie throwing up, the "doggie part" of the trip has been uneventful. 

  I hope to do at least one more update while we're on the road but if not, I'll post more tomorrow... Lord willing.

  God bless y'all!  

 


No comments: