Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

On The Road-Update

  We're in Iowa-finally! We're not there yet but we're getting closer! Our official "arrival time" is, for the moment, 7:20 P.M. Pretty soon though, we'll be making a stop so that time doesn't mean a whole lot.

  Since my last post, nothing much has happened. We snacked some more, I read some more, and most everybody but me has slept some more.

  Elijah Made a "map" of the Midwestern part of the U.S. I hope to take some pictures at my first opportunity and then post them...sometime.

  Jeremiah is, at the moment, looking out of the window-what else is there to do when you can't read in the car without feeling car-sick?

  Christian and Jonathan have been involved in a deep discussion on the United States.

  Mama and Papa switch off driving at each stop.

  We have been blessed with safe travel thus far on our journey. I thank God for His protection.

 

No comments: