Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

We've Arrived!

 
Finally, after 1086.9 miles and 17 hours, 42 minutes of traveling, we've finally arrived!

  It was a long journey but after seeing our uncles, aunt, 3 of our cousins, and great grandma, it was well worth it, though I'm still looking forward to Friday!

  It was fun to get here because, for one reason, our great grandma didn't know that we were coming. She was really surprised. I almost caught her reaction on video but on the way in, I was continually tripping over Rosie, who simply would not move. Another reason that I was excited to get here was just simply to get here.

  I am thankful for our safe travels and can barely wait for my grandparents to get back!

  (picture=street lights, car lights, and christmas lights)

1 comment:

Micaela Marques said...

Glad to hear you arrived safe and sound! Enjoy the rest of your trip :).