Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Petroglyph National Monument 3-28-2014

Well, hello there, everyone! 
 
I am writing this blog post from our cute little "home" in California.  We are currently on a vacation to California and visiting my parents' favorite sites - places that they used to spend time together as a young couple - before all of us kids came along.  :) 
 
We started out on Thursday, March 27 and made a few stops on the way. 
 
During our time here, I will try to post faithfully as I am also using this blog as a sort of "photo journal" for myself.  :) 
 
This was a lovely, peaceful little site just over the New Mexico border.  I am so grateful for my Papa who stops to let me take pictures!  :) 


Beginning to explore the Petroglyph National Monument - so incredible! 
This little guy was amazing! 
This was my favorite - it looked like an Indian with a spear and, possibly, a rifle. 
Does anyone else think that this looks like a dinosaur? 
The lizards were cute.  :) 
Adventure is out there! 
Next up!  The Petrified Forest in AZ!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! So glad that ya'll have made it out of wintry Wisconsin and are enjoying sunny CA! Praying for you all as you travel and explore and hopefully get some resting in too! Hopefully this means that you are one step closer to Texas : )
Love,
Amy and Hannah