Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Monday, April 7, 2014

Petrified Forest 3-29-2014

Saturday, the 29th of March was a big day!  We started it out with a 12 mile bike ride through the Petrified Forest and another couple of miles walking. It was amazing to see trees turned to stone - some of them still completely intact!
 
 Then we piled back into the truck/camper and headed for the Grand Canyon.  Here are a few snapshots of our time at the Petrified Forest. 

I got way too far behind on the bike ride because of my mad photography.  :)
Anybody up for hitch-hikers...?
I've always wanted a shot like this!



Just a boy and his dog.  Perfection.




There were some huge trees!
The colors were so gorgeous!

It looked like this tree got cut with a chainsaw.



Grand Canyon...coming soon!  I was SO not ready for what I saw there!

No comments: