Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Monday, April 28, 2014

Julian 4-4-2014

Julian is a lovely little own up in the mountains.  There are several cute antique stores and so many adorable shops lining the streets.  Even the guys enjoyed shopping!  The drive up to Julian is gorgeous and my family was kind enough to allow for a few brief photo stops on the way there.  One time, I took too long and Papa started honking the horn. Oops!  :) 
One of the photo stops.  I love cows so much and think they're pretty much the most adorable things.  :) 

I love the views that we got while driving on the mountain roads! 
One of the antique shops was being overtaken by this gorgeous greenery.  :) 
"I don't repeat gossip, so listen carefully." :) 
I don't agree with this, but I thought that it was cute. 

THIS place was incredible!  Definitely my favorite shop!  It smelled amazing with so many different soaps, and the potpourri.  They also had some lovely countryside artwork! 
 

 
This is one of my favorites.  Completely candid, and I love the colors! 
Me and my favorites.  My other favorite was behind the camera for this shot  :) 
Oh yeah!  Whoever made this sign knew what they were talking about!  :) 

I want one of these someday!  So cool!

No comments: