Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Exploring Borrego Springs 4-2-2014

After we settled into the house in Borrego Springs, unpacked, and did some cleaning, we headed out to do some exploring of several neat places that Papa remembered from visiting his grandparents.  We also drove around randomly, stopping for me to take pictures.  :)

The palm trees here...wow!  It is unusual to see palms instead of pine trees.  I still haven't gotten used to it.  :)


Aren't they CUTE!?!
There is a man in Borrego Springs who creates these amazing figures.  This was our favorite.  It looks like something out of The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
This catholic church was so cute!  It had an image right above the door, so that's why this is framed a bit unnaturally.  I didn't exactly want that in my photo.  :)




Mr. Grasshopper.  :)

Love, love, love my guys!!!

No comments: