Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Today..........



   Dear Mama, Papa, Elijah and Jeremiah,

   I miss all of you - and so do the little guys!

   Here's an overview of our day:

   The little guys went out to Coralville to go fishing, though, somehow, Grandpa ended up doing most of the fishing! :)  Grandpa caught a large-mouth bass and was able to keep it, as well as two catfish - Grandma got some really cute pictures that I hope to post tomorrow.  The little boys wanted me to tell you that they saw some beaver tracks around the pond and that they actually got to keep a piece of wood that they found with beaver chewing marks on it.

   My day:
 
   I went to Uncle Nick's house today and made pumpkin bars with the girls.  They turned out really well and it was fun to work with Madison and Paige in the kitchen.

   I colored with the girls for a while and then, while Paige was napping, I took Madison to the park - all by myself!  It was really fun to spend some time with her.  We had races to and from the slide, the swing set and the water fountain.  We also spotted a red squirrel and were able to get some really cute pictures. (I think that you, Elijah will especially enjoy them)  

   I am currently becoming accustomed to being called - Phyllis, Rosemary, Cheryl, and , my favorite - Jenny!  (By Grandma Great!)

   While I am here, I am allowed to eat whatever I want, whenever I want it - I'm beginning to feel sort of, well, "grown up"!  :)  Of course, I don't take advantage of that privilege - except in the fruit and vegetable categories!

   I am missing all of you and I hope that you are all missing me too - just because I'm not there to make dinner and to wash the dishes, of  course! :)
   
   May the LORD bless you all!  I am praying for you.

   Love, in CHRIST,

   Hannah

   P.S.

   I didn't know what all of you were doing for Bible reading so I read out of  Romans. 

   I love you all!

2 comments:

The Armour Family said...

We all love and miss you Hannah! I praise God for the heart of love and service He has given you and that you share it so freely. You are such a blessing to your family and others! WE LOVE YOU!

Mama

Carolina said...

Is there a reason you are staying with, is it your grandparents? Just curious! It sounds like an enjoyable time. :)