Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

.....and Now

....well, within the last few years!



We caught this record-breaking fish in Lake Mille Lacs. (Not really!)
Some firemen-in-training came on our street - in front of our house actually - and were practicing on our neighbor's house, which is vacant. 
 We got to sit in the truck and have our picture taken. 
It was a really fun experience.
In Branson, Missouri
Christian and I playing bumper pool.
"Little Bo-Peep has lost her sheep
and doesn't know where to find them..."
Here I am trying to look worried - I'm not doing a very good job, am I? 
Some of you have experienced the extent of
my theatrical abilities and know that I can NEVER be an actress!
OK, I have some explaining to do:
The reason that my face is so swollen is because I rubbed a peach - that's right, I actually rubbed a peach on my face - not exactly the smartest thing to do, as I have found, to my great discomfort.  Since that fateful day,
I have not DARED to even touch a peach to my face. :)
Isn't that a really weird-looking vehicle?
The catastrophe
(I know that the quality is not good but I just had to include this picture!)
Elijah and I baked apple pies and the result
was a lot of happy little brothers!
This isn't exactly the best picture but I thought that it was cute!

This is the African quilt that I made for my Grandma and Grandpa.

I have some pretty funny little brothers!
In this picture, we are sitting in front of the building
where the Texas Declaration of Independence was signed.

1 comment:

Carolina said...

Sweet, sweet pictures! :)