Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Then....

   It was my 16th birthday earlier this week, so with all of those memorable years of God's providence in mind, I decided to share some fun photos taken of me during my lifetime.  I am so thankful that the LORD has blessed me with such a WONDERFUL family to share these memories with.

Mama tried SO hard to get some cute pictures of us that day, but alas (!) I would not cooperate.  As a person who now enjoys photography, I can now fully sympathize with her. :)
Birthday number four - twelve long years ago! 
(I still remember posing for that picture!)
Don't I have a kind of nasty look on my face?
This is one of Mama's favorites.
I can promise you that my hair NEVER looks like that anymore!
The LEGO creation is a birthday "cake" made by Jeremiah - for himself on one of his own birthdays.
Notice Elijah's little "grin" :)
We were helping to plant flowers on a little plot of land at my Great Grandma's house.  This picture - and a few others like it - are some of my very favorite pictures from my childhood.
COLD lemon water :)
Two of my "little blessings"
One of my birthdays many years ago. 
Aren't we silly!?!
Another of Mama's favorites!
I suppose that I was feeling a bit "motherly" on that particular day!  :)
PLEASE click on this picture to enlarge it and notice the look
on Elijah's face - and Jeremiah's proud little attitude!
Here we are in Duluth with Grandma and Grandpa.
Ah! What a time we had getting those leaves out of my hair!
Introducing!...My new little brother, Christian Zadok Armour.
Time for school!
Our Great Grandma and Grandpa covered with kisses - and then some more!
Here I am with my walker after I had broken my leg. 
I was an "invalid" during the entire summer - quite a trial for an active little girl. 
(Did I mention that I was EXTREMELY active! ?)
I was SO excited to get my full-cast off. 
I can still remember covering my ears while the lady cut it off of my leg!
Christmas with the family - we've had a few added since then!

2 comments:

Chris Beach said...

These are absolutely FANTASTIC pictures! What a great family.

Renee Williams said...

Hannah-

The picture of you being an "expecting" momma so reminds me of what I did when I was little. Always had a baby in arms or a ball in the tummy! Now today I have 3 little ones. Keep on praying and allowing the Lord to prepare you for the "real" thing to come someday!! :)

Love you!
Aunt Renee