Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Iowa...............


   Last week we (the little guys and I) were in Iowa.  I stayed with my great-grandma and the little boys stayed with my grandma and grandpa - who actually live right across the street from my great-grandma!

   I would have posted more while in Iowa but I could not access my blogger dashboard - so you will have to put up with a  l - o - n - g  post and a lot of pictures  -  ENJOY!


THE FIRST DAY:

Grandpa and the little guys went fishing!

MY DAY:

I spent the day with my cousins, particularly Madison!
Madison's "self-portrait"
Getting a well-earned drink after a very long run at the park.

THE SECOND DAY:

Christian and Jonathan with some of the cousins.
Running to catch up with the boys.
We went to the park down the street from
grandma and grandpa's house to feed the ducks.
Paige got tired on the way up the hill so grandpa gave her a lift!
That night, we had a fire and the kids cooked hot dogs
 for our dinner - and they did a pretty good job too!

ALL OF THE OTHER DAYS:

I just HAD to post this picture...
...and this one!
I snapped this picture while they were watching
 the guy who came to trim the trees.
(It is probably my favorite one I took during the trip.)

No comments: