Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Monday, April 16, 2012

Snow and God's World Photography


I can barely believe this, but....................it's snowing here!  Yesterday was gorgeous with temperatures in the 70s.  Then, last night, we had a lovely thunderstorm :) and now, it's looking like winter in the middle of spring!  :)  The snow disappears almost as soon as it touched the ground, but it is snow!  I went out in a sweatshirt, capris, and flip-flops and found out that it's not exactly the smartest choice when snow is falling.  :)  I got a few pictures to "prove" to you that we do indeed have snow... :) 

Wow!  That's a lot of smiley faces.  I guess I'm just happy today!  :)  :)  :)  I hope you are, too!  :)
Sorry about quality on this one.  It was very dark and I had to lighten it up. 
Just because it's pretty...!  :) 


And now for a special announcement:  (!!!)  :)
Some fellow photographers and very dear friends of ours have recently launched a photography blog called God's World Photography. Elijah and I have become contributors and you would be more than welcome to do the same. Please visit the site and let us know what you think of it! Also, it would be wonderful if you would let any of your photographer friends and family know of the site! Thanks so much and have a blessed day, overflowing with joy because of Jesus!


To God be the Glory,
Hannah

No comments: