Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Barrel Racing


Last night, while the boys hunted, I had the opportunity to attend a Jackpot Barrel Race with the Richters.  It was amazing fun, and, since I've never really been to any sort of horse show, it was very interesting.  I was able to get some pictures, though I'm afraid that they are not the best quality ever.  :)

I took this about ten minutes or so before the actual competition began while everyone was getting their horses accustomed to the arena.
I was pretty close to where they were running, so I was nearly hit by flying dirt more than once when they made the turn.
I had some fun with the kids who did not want their picture taken!  :)
Yes, we took turns wearing Mr. Richter's cowboy hat.  :)
Running "home".

No comments: