Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Leaf Piles and Photos


It is the typical fall weather today - perfect, breezy, and beautiful!  :) We were outside playing in the leaves - that is to say, the boys were raking leaf piles for fun while I was snapping pictures!  They ended up making three huge leaf piles and combining them into one giant pile.  I, the photo-crazy older sister :)  just had to have them pose for some pictures, which they very willingly did ( I have wonderful brothers!).  Mama got some pictures of all of us kids in the leaf pile and we had a really great time!  I love fall, but I hate to think of what is coming afterwards - at least for us northerners! 

I hope y'all have a very blessed weekend.

To God be the Glory,
Hannah


A cute little grasshopper that the little guys found.
(at least, I think he's cute)
He's truly an incredible creation that brings glory to God!
Those silly dogs :)
Chillin' out after a "hard day's work".
...and there is the dog again, chasing her poor brother.  :)
And the hard-working Jonnie-boy.
I love all of the different leaf colors!
This is a very small maple tree growing in our neighbor's yard.

No comments: