Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Friday, October 14, 2011

My Bunny

When I was 6 or 7, my Grandma and Grandpa bought me this bunny and it has been special to me ever since.  Just this year, the boys have enjoyed setting it up in different positions.  They are a never-ending source of enjoyment to me and I love their sense of humor.  Life just isn't the same without brothers to make it better!  So here are some photos of the "misery" that they have put my poor bunny through!  :)  ENJOY!  :)

Eating my almonds...
...reading my mail...
...eating my breakfast..
...helping with my Greek...
...I guess that it got some interesting styling ideas...
...it has been shot once...
...twice (the boys just had to have something "gruesome"!)...
...and my poor bunny was finally executed and, as Jonnie put it, "eaten for supper".

Though it may look a bit "gruesome" in these last few photos, it is all in fun and it makes my day!

I hope that everyone has a blessed weekend.
To God be the Glory,
Hannah



1 comment: