Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Friday, September 30, 2011

Fun With the Boys

Today, Christian, Jonathan, and I were outside in the early afternoon, enjoying the glorious fall weather and I was experimenting with my friend's SLR camera!  I am still getting used to not having a flip screen and needing to use the viewfinder for all of my photos, but it is really fun to learn about such a complicated camera and to actually use it. 

Christian and Jonathan were raking the yard and I took the opportunity to get some pictures of them.  I am so thankful that they were in a cooperative mood today!  :)  I have some really wonderful brothers (if you didn't already get that from everything else I've said about them!).  I am so thankful for brothers that are such a blessing and an absolute joy to be with.  Praise God for the undeserved gift of brothers!

No comments: