Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Scripture and Photo Edits


Micah 6:8

 He has shown you, O man, what is good;
      And what does the LORD require of you
      but to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?

This is the original photo.

Amanda and I had some free time one day that we were at their house, so we went out into their field and took some pictures. None of the photos that she took of me turned out (I am so un-photogenic!:), but I was really happy with the ones that I got of Amanda. I have been messing around on Photoshop lately, trying to learn a little bit about the program. I'd be so happy if you would tell me which edits you like the best, what I might change, and it would be great if any of you have an understanding of Photoshop if you could share some of that with me! I would appreciate both positive and negative feedback. Thanks y'all!

This is the original photo.
This is the original photo.

 

1 comment:

Brooke Noble said...

Hi Hannah-
I love the pictures you took of Amanda! They're amazing! I'm not very familiar with Photoshop, but my two favorites are the last (third) original photo and the one right below it. Thanks for posting them!
~Brooke