Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Rosie Gone Wild

Here is a really funny (ridiculous?) video that I took earlier today.  She is going after a spot of light on the ceiling that Elijah reflected off of a piece of plastic.  My suggestion is that you turn off the sound the first time that you watch it. 


I am posting this especially for a friend who tells me that her cat acts somewhat like this (eyes dialated, all intense, etc.) when she is chasing a laser - maybe that's what we need to get for our dog!

ENJOY!  :)

2 comments:

Chris Beach said...

Excellent!

So good to see that everyone made it home ok. We enjoyed spending time with the guys so much this past week. We missed the ladies, though. Looking forward to future get-togethers.

Caley said...

That is so funny! I miss you guys!
God bless you!

~Caley ♥