Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Sunday, December 25, 2011

To a Wonderful Mama

Dearest Mama,

Happy Birthday! 

You are such an inspiration to me as I see where you've come from and what God has done in your life.  You bless me more and more every day and I love you SO much!

To me, you are a priceless treasure and I know that the rest of your grateful family can say the same.  I love the funny, clever, quick witted comments that you make once in a while and how you make me laugh.  I love your smile your laugh, and your servant's heart.  I love your delicious cooking.  I love listening to Handel's Messiah while working in the kitchen with you.  I love how you stay strong in the Lord through the hard times. I love seeing your devotion to Papa, and your love for him. I love witnessing your sweet care of your family.  I love the Lord's grace and mercy to me in giving me a dear friend in you.  I love so many things about you, but most of all, I love seeing Christ in you.  You are a testimony to His perfect grace and mercy. 

May you have a blessed birthday!  I love you! 

To God be the Glory,
Love,
Hannah


Mama, pregnant with me. 
Mother's Day 1997. 
Mama and Elijah. 
Jeremiah napping with Mama who is pregnant with Christian. 
Mama and little baby Christian. 
Playing baseball at the park. 
Mmmm...ice cream! :) 

1 comment:

Renee Williams said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jen!! Hope it was a very blessed day for you! We love you!

Nick, Renee, Madison, Paige, and Samuel <3