Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Friday, December 30, 2011

Jonnie Boy

Dear, dear Jonnie,

Happy 7th Birthday, buddy!  I love you so much and I hope that you have a wonderfully fun birthday. 
Wow!  How time flies!  It was just last year that you turned 6!  :)  But really, it wasn't that long ago that you were only a baby.  I can clearly remember the day that you were born and how scared I was when Mama had to have an emergency C-section.  God graciously preserved your life that day and I can't imagine life without you today.  All of these years, you've been such a sweet guy and I love that you're my "huggy buggy".  God has been so gracious to me in giving me a brother like you.  I am so excited to see what else God has planned for your life.
May the Lord use you to bring glory to Himself, for He alone is worthy. 
You are such a special littlest brother! I love you, Jonnie!
To God be the Glory,
Love,
Hannah 

No comments: