Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Missouri Trip {Part One}


I just came back from a delightful trip to Missouri with Mr. Richter and Amanda.  The first part of the trip was spent very pleasantly with our dear friends, the Nobles.  I treasured every single minute of our time together and I pray that we may have many more such times.

While Mr. Richter and Mr. Noble were selling/marketing Old Heritage Maple Syrup in Missouri, we were busy making pizzas, taking tons (and tons!) of photos, having snowball fights, going out to lunch at a cute little tea house (also an antique shop),  doing more baking, and much more.  We had way too much fun! :)

That night, we played Taboo.  It was definitely one of my highlights!  It was so good and refreshing to laugh and fellowship with friends - brothers and sisters in Christ. 

Dear Noble Family,

Thank you for your sweet hospitality and your Christ-like love and service to us.  You are such wonderful blessings to all of us and we miss you so much! 

Mr. Noble, thank you for opening your home to us.  Mrs. Noble and Wesley,  thank you for so patiently photographing us, switching from camera to camera and for capturing so many memories.  Brooke, thank you for your jewel of a friendship and for your sweet service.  Austin and Jonathan, thank you for having snowball fights with me and for making me laugh.  I could go on and on, but I will stop here...

I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of my time and would not trade it for anything.  I love you all.  May you be richly blessed. 

To God be the Glory,
Love,
Hannah  
On the way there - Amanda can tell you that I was somewhat impatient (and VERY excited!) to arrive!
After many fruitless attempts of trying to get photos on the self-timer, we finally asked Wesley to take a couple of pictures for us. I am so happy with the way that this turned out!  Thank you, Wesley!
Breakfast the next morning.
Washing and drying dishes. 
After cleanup, we started making Chicago Style Deep Dish Pizzas.  It was so fun to cook with friends and I think that I can truthfully say that we really enjoyed the finished result. 
Lunchtime! 
Mrs. Noble took us out to a tea room for lunch.  Their food is delicious and the portions are huge - especially considering that it is a tea house! 
Us girlies at the tea room.  :) 
A sweet waitress offered to take our picture.  I am so thankful that she did! 
I told you that the portions were huge! 
After lunch, we walked through the antique shop and had a awful lot of fun.  Brooke looked so cute in this hat! 
And these are Amanda's new "riding pants". (I am totally kidding!) :) 
Amanda found these curtain type things and had the idea that we put them on as shawls.  Thank you, Mrs. Noble for bearing with using three cameras and getting multiple photos on each! :) 
Austin and Jonathan showed us their teepees and I was amazed at how well put together they were.  They also had a huge slingshot built.  "Otter Bay" was definitely well defended.
My snowball fighting buddies.  We had so much fun together! :) 
Everyone was talking in the kitchen and these guys were looking over the ledge.  I just had to get a picture! :) 
Pizza, anyone? 
That night, we played a super fun game of Taboo.  I love playing this game with the Nobles!  
Austin, buzzing Wesley. :) 
As you can see, we had a lot of laughter!  :) 
The next morning, we had some of Brooke's delicious cinnamon rolls for breakfast. 
We had a great time and I can't wait to get together again!
We love you, Nobles!

1 comment:

Brooke Noble said...

It was lovely to see you, Hannah!
You and Amanda were such a joy and a blessing to me. I'm so glad you all could come down, and I hope we can do it again sometime.
I miss you!
Love,
~Brooke