Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Little Brother Growing Up

Dearest Christian,

Happy 9th Birthday!  What a joy and blessing you have been to me over the past 9 years! 

You are, as I have told you so many times, my favorite brother with red hair named Christian. :)  It is so true and I love you more all of the time.  It is so neat to look back and to see how you have changed from a chubby little guy to a handsome young man (almost!).  :)  I can't wait to see God's plan for your life unfold and for His perfect purpose to be revealed. 

I remember the day you were born, how small (and CUTE!) you were.  And I remember when we got to take you home later that night.  I remember Elijah looking at you with a magnifying glass, always examining those little details.  I remember when I got to hold you and feed you your bottle.  I felt so grown up and important!

I remember when you got a little bit older and would run around acting like "Rogers Rogers" and how you were always protecting the ladies. 

Christian, you are a tremendous gift from God to me and I praise Him for you.  I love you, little brother!

To God be the Glory,
Love,
Hannah

So proud of you at the hospital! 
Yep, there he is, examining you!  :)
Awww...! 
The VERY proud newly made big brother! 
"Roundys" 
I loved your cute, cheesy, "grinchy" smile. 
The look on your face is priceless! 
Look at all of that red hair! 
What a wonderful big brother, protecting your little brother from tumbling into the water. 
I love you SO much!!!!!
I guess that you were pretty excited about Elijah's big buck! 
You and Jeremiah have way too much fun together! 
And such a wonderful big brother, helping Jonnie out with his school work. :) 

1 comment:

Brooke Noble said...

I'm sorry this is a bit late, but happy birthday Christian! I hope you had a very special birthday.
I love these pictures, Hannah! They're all so neat, and I think my favorite is the one with Christian and Jonnie in the water.
Thank you for sharing them!
~Brooke