Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hard Work, Sunsets, Photos, Friends & More!

L-R:
Me, Christian, Jonathan, Kynna, Isaac, Ashlyn, Amanda

   Yesterday, we were out at the Richter's.  The boys helped to put up a fence in their horse pasture, and the girls, well, we took a lot of pictures and kind of helped with the "clean up" jobs.  After it got dark, we started a fire, made smores, and got to "help out" with chores.  I had a WONDERFUL time (as always!).

Three boys and a tractor
Best buddies
Father and Son
Christian tried to hide from the camera ... but I got him!
Isaac
A deep discussion over dinner
Amanda got this of me while I was tying my shoe.
The wind started blowing and I thought that my camera and
tripod were going to fall.  Thankfully, it didn't happen!
Yep, it was WINDY!
"Jeddy"
"Kynna"
Our attempt at a heart shape ...
... an "H" for "Hannah" ...
... and an "A" for "Amanda".
The hard-working guys.
Isaac and Ashlyn
The sunset was so pretty!
Praise the LORD!
I couldn't resist messing around with this one on Photoshop!
Ashlyn and Derek
This photo makes me think of the Chris Tomlin version of
 "Amazing Grace":
"My chains are gone, I've been set free..."

PRAISE JESUS!

2 comments:

Carolina said...

I love all the sunset pictures...well, actually all of them. :)

The Alzen Family said...

Those are awesome photos! Great job Hannah!
- Tessa Alzen