Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Thursday, April 14, 2011

TX Friends: Sunday and Monday

SUNDAY:

     We had family worship on Sunday, which was one of my favorite parts of the Beach family's whole visit. 
     We sang three of my favorite songs:  In Christ Alone, I Will Glory in my Redeemer, and How Deep the Father's Love for Us.  
     I didn't get a whole bunch of pictures, but that doesn't mean that Sunday wasn't memorable!
Story time!

MONDAY:

     Monday was a very sad day for us.  The Beach family left for Texas in the morning and we have missed them ever since! 

     Dear Beach Family,
  
     What WONDERFUL memories we have with all of you (y'all).  We praise God for your friendship and pray that He may allow us to see each other again very soon.  I miss you all so much.  We love y'all and are praying for you!    
Soli Deo Gloria,
Hannah


Packed and ready to go  :(
OK, these two guys need to be separated!
Somebody (don't ask who!) stuck a Taboo buzzer
in Ethan's seat, but he found it before he
sat down......Mr. Beach wasn't so fortunate!

No comments: