Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Monday, April 25, 2011

CONTEST!

Hello to all of my wonderful blogging friends!

     Today is the one year "anniversary" of my blog.  One year ago today, I published my first post on unconditional love.  How fitting that yesterday was "Resurrection Day" and I published a post entitled "He is Risen".  If it were NOT for His unconditional love, Jesus would never have gone to the cross and because of that there could have been no resurrection. I am so thankful for all that I have learned in the past year and for all of the relationships that God saw fit to  grow and deepen in my life and that of my whole family.

     As a small celebration of this day, if you are the third person to leave a comment to this post, I will send your choice of any photo contained in the blog.  I can print and send it to you via snail mail or by e-mail, your choice. I will not publish any comments until I have received the third reply. One comment per person, please. I will announce the winner with a new post, and you can then send me a comment with your address or e-mail which I will not publish.  Thanks for reading!

Soli Deo Gloria!

Hannah

4 comments:

Emily said...

What Fun! (Is that you in the picture? -too cute!)

Happy "anniversary"!

Unknown said...

Dear Hannah-
As I said in my earlier attempt to leave a comment on your blog....

(it must have gone somewhere out in cyber space - I KNEW I needed Wesley or Brooke's help, Oh dear, I can't imagine what I did to lose it!.......)

I love your blog, I love your family, AND I love your photography! The competitive side of me burst forth and decided to enter your contest.

Praising God with you for a year of God's faithfulness towards you in Christ. May He bless you richly as you continue to use this blog for His glory.
Love- Mrs. Noble

Unknown said...

Hi Hannah!
We miss you guys and the snow!
Austin
p.s. tell your brothers hello from me - thanks!

Unknown said...

Hi Hannah,
Your pictures are really good. I hope I win one! :-)
Jonathan