Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Thirteen!



Dear Jeremiah,

Happy thirteenth Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, you're now officially a teenager!  I remember when I turned thirteen, everyone asked me if I felt any different - now I plan to ask you the same question!  Just you wait until you're "old and grey" like me,  then you'll look back on your thirteenth year and think how very long ago it was!  :)

Jeremiah,  what a blessing and a joy you are to me!  God is SO good and merciful to grant me such a treasure as you are.  Your cheerfulness and willing heart are an example to me of servanthood.  I didn't realize until my week in Iowa how much I really do love you and miss your smiling face when you're not around. 

I am so thankful that you are a child of God, redeemed through the blood of His Son, Jesus Christ.  I pray that you may come to a deeper knowledge of Him in this coming year.  May you have many more years to glorify the LORD and cheer your fellow men with the good news of the gospel.

God bless you today.

Jude 2:
Mercy, peace and love be multiplied to you.     :) 

I love you!!!!

Love,

Hannah, for the rest of your loving family.

XOXO  :)

Silly Boys! :)
"Mad Scientist"
Did an experiment and stuck his finger in an electric plug!

 

2 comments:

Chris Beach said...

Happy Birthday, Jeremiah, from all the Beaches! Hope you have a terrific day. We love you all.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Jeremiah!!!