Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Father/Daughter Dinner

   Papa and I recently attended a Father/Daughter Dinner.  It was a very meaningful time where we shared our thoughts, hopes, and our appreciation and love for each other.  The fathers and daughters also wrote letters to one another.  Papa and I talked about the contents of our letters during the meal.  Since I asked a lot of questions, it provided a good source of conversation.  I received much valuable advice from papa for my life and my future.  I am so blessed to have a father who cares for me and loves me.  God has done a great work in his life and I am proud to call him my "Papa".
My place setting.
Pastor Louis and his eldest daughter, Olivia.
This is a picture that I took of the rose that we brought home from the dinner.
Thank you Schneider family for hosting! 
 You've helped to create unforgettable memories.
Papa and I.
I took this picture just messing around with the
settings on my camera, and a flashlight. 
I thought that the heart shape made by the handle was very pretty.

2 comments:

♫book blogger said...

Those pictures are really neat!

Jordan said...

Hi, Hannah! It was good to hear from you on my blog! It sounds like you and your dad had a really sweet time; I love father/daughter dates. And the picture of the teacup is just beautiful! Nice contrast and lovely framing. You're such a wonderful photographer =) ~ Love, Jordan