Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy Birthday!

  

Dear Papa,

   Happy Birthday!

   I thank you for what you have been to me over the years.  You have been a constant encouragement to me in my walk with the LORD. When you explain to us the Scriptures, you do it in such a way that we are easily able to understand what it is that you are saying.
   The LORD has put in you a strong desire to do His will, to serve Him and to do His bidding, whatever that may be.  That blessed calling is apparent in the way that you live your life out to the fullest extent for your King.
   I thank you for your unconditional love to me.  I pray that if our LORD wills, we will have many more years together as Father and Daughter.
   I can't wait for the next adventure that the LORD has in store for us.  It is truly amazing to see how you and mama are growing through these times.

   I love you SO much!

   Love,
   Hannah

No comments: