Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Sunday, August 1, 2010

For HIS Glory ALONE

   I can barely believe it!  Elijah is fourteen already....life goes by far too quickly!

James 4:14
 For what is your life?
 It is even a vapor that appears for a little time
 and then vanishes away.

   Elijah is an amazing brother and such a blessing to me and to the rest of my family.  He always has an encouraging word.  When I'm feeling miserable, he and Jeremiah team up in an effort (always successful) to cheer me up.  He loves animals and is extremely good to our two dogs.  He has always been very mature for his age and has been more of a big brother to me than a younger sibling.  He is willing to work and lend a hand in whatever needs to be done.  He loves the LORD and loves to read His word.  He is a wonderful brother through and through and is another blessing that the LORD has been so gracious to bestow upon me, even though I am completely undeserving.

   I pray that my brother will have many more years to serve our King and to bless the lives of those around him.  
 
   I LOVE you, Elijah!  May you use your life for the glory of the LORD
and for His glory ALONE!  Have a blessed birthday!


FLY BOY

1 comment:

Hernandez Family said...

Happy 14th Birthday, Elijah! Love, The Hernandez'