Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Elijah

Happy Birthday to my incredible brother, Elijah!!!  What an amazing young man he is!  He is godly, gentlemanly, hard working, patient, thoughtful, gentle, and beyond-wonderful, not to mention good looking.  :)  I love him so much and do not know what I would do without him.  God was indeed good to give me such a brother! 
 
Elijah, I pray that God would bless you with a greater knowledge of and love for Him in your 17th year.  It is a joy to see you striving to serve Him.  I can see the fruits of the Spirit in your life each and every day.  It is an example to me to see how you respect and honor authority,  and how you work until the task is completed and well done.  Thank you for always being there to encourage me on the hard days,  treating me, our mama, and all other ladies with respect, going running or biking with me in the mornings, loving me when I am unlovable, protecting me, and taking time to serve and bless others.  I love you more than words can say, I respect you, and I can not wait to see what God has in store for your life this year.  Keep pressing on, loving Jesus, and serving the Lord. 
 
I love you.
 
To God be the Glory,
Hannah

1 comment:

Chris Beach said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELIJAH!!!

The Beaches