Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Psalm 63:1, Scotland, and an Evening Walk

Psalm 63:1
"O God, You are my God; early will I seek You; my soul thirsts for You; my flesh longs for You in a dry and thirsty land where there is no water."
 
I was absolutely delighted to find this gorgeous little spot about 5 minutes from our home. This is how I imagine Scotland must look, in a way..... :)
It is just a dream, but, oh I would SO love to visit Scotland someday!
I wanted to go for a walk on a wet, c-o-l-d, windy evening, and Elijah went with me.  He is so, so good to me!  Praise God for the immeasurable blessing of godly, gentlemanly brothers!  I am so undeservedly blessed. 
 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Beautiful photos and equally beautiful quotes! :D I agree with you- that first photo is much like Scotland!