Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Quick Update

Hello everyone, and happy new year (ummm...really late!).  :)  I hope to begin posting more faithfully, and sharing little bits and pieces of my life with y'all.  So much is happening, has happened, and, I know, will happen in this glorious new year.  I'm grateful that my God is in control, and that He is leading me.  I have so much to share with y'all but for now, I just wanted to share a quote that made me laugh so hard earlier today:

"Photographers are violent people.  First they frame you, then they shoot you, then they hang you on the wall." 
And Elijah says that after we photographers shoot them, we sometimes blow them up too.  Oh, I do sound like a horrible person!  :)

I hope y'all have a blessed week!  I'll be posting again soon, Lord willing!  :)
Psalm 145

No comments: