Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Monday, December 31, 2012

My (Big!) Littlest Brother :)

Mr. Smiley Face :)
Happy Birthday (a day late) dear littlest brother! 

There is absolutely no possible way you can be 8 years old already!!!  Where did that curly-haired little boy go!?!  Jonnie, you have grown up so fast - too fast, just like any child does.  Next thing I know, you'll probably be 16 and taller than me. :) 

I need to treasure these precious moments, days, and years that I have with you.  I am so grateful that God gave you to me as my littlest brother!  I love the sweet personality He has given you, your big hugs, your gentle and loving  demeanor, and your great smile.  You are an amazing gift!

I am excited to see what our Lord has in store for your life, what kind of man you will grow up to be, and how God will use you to advance His kingdom.  You are so special to me, Jonnie, and I love you so much!  May your 8th year be blessed.

To God be the Glory,
Love,
Hannah


Me and my Buddy... :)
Summer 2011:
Elijah and I took Jonnie out on our uncle's pond to do a little fishin'. 
Love Jonnie's "squinty" face in the above picture!  :)
Chasing frogs around Grandpa's pond. 


No comments: