Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Almost 100

 My Great Grandma's 100th birthday is this Saturday. Praise God for His faithfulness! It is truly amazing to have her in my life! I love her so much.

On a recent trip to stay with her, I realized more and more how similar she and I are:

I stick my tongue out the corner of my mouth or bite my lower lip when I'm concentrating.  She does too!

I love peppermint tea.  So does she!

She and I both love Anne of Green Gables (I actually introduced her to those great movies recently!).

We both love history and reading.

She loves her ancestry and I love learning from her.

She likes dark chocolate, though not quite 90% like I do.  :)

We both make each other laugh.  :)

We both hate saying goodbye.

We both l-o-v-e to cook.  She prepares amazing food, though she doesn't do much cooking anymore.

She and I both love fresh, homemade bread.

We both love classical and Celtic music.

I love to give her hugs, and she loves to hug me back. 

We love to be with each other.  She is definitely one of my favorite people!  :)




Oh, and I just had to mention...she's simply adorable!

1 comment:

Brooke Noble said...

What a sweet post, Hannah! I think that's very neat how you both have so much in common! :) Thank you for sharing. Love you!
~Brookie