Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Thursday, February 7, 2013

100 Years of God's Faithfulness

Grandma Great is 100% Irish, and loves Ireland, so she had a cake decorated as the Irish flag.  So sweet!
My Great Grandma turned 100 on Saturday (praise God!!!) and her party was Sunday.  It is truly amazing to be able to celebrate 100 years of her life!  Not many families have that blessed opportunity.  I love her so much and am so, so grateful for her!  God is good!

Mama and I had the lovliest time putting together these photo boards the night before the party.  I made the one on the left, and Mama made the one on the right.
Four generations...I pray that she lives to see my children as well!
The necklace that she is wearing was a piece of her father's "watch fob".  It has his initials on the back - T.F.K (Thomas Francis Kelly) . She also wore the same necklace for pictures she had taken to send with my great grandpa when he went for basic training during WWII.
Me and my best buddies on our Christmas sweaters.  I bought Elijah and Jeremiah's and they bought mine.  Love them so much!
"Irish Eyes are Smiling"
Too cute! :)

1 comment:

Caley said...

WOW! Happy 100th birthday! That is so amazing!
Her "watch fob" necklace has some pretty neat history.
I love the photo board you and your Mom made. I hope she had a very special birthday! God bless all y'all!

~Caley Lemay