Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Friday, August 5, 2011

Happy Birthday!



Dear Papa,

Happy Birthday!

How I praise God for you and what a blessing you are in my life. 

I praise God for the desire he has given you to be the spiritual leader of your family.  I am so thankful that you protect me, mentally, physically, and spiritually from the world's influence.  I thank the Lord that you are raising your sons to be men of God, leaders and protectors of their families and young men who are treated as and expected to act like young men.  I am so grateful for your love for mama and the example you are to me of a godly husband.  I cannot thank Jesus enough for His completed work on the cross that brought us to repentance and that, because of the work of the Holy Spirit, we are born again.  Thank you for your love, trusting, perseverance, encouragement, teaching, discipling, and service.  You are truly the best papa I ever had (and the only!) and I praise God for you!

Soli Deo Gloria!Love,

Hannah

2 comments:

Chris Beach said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CRAIG!!!

Man, you are young and spry, my brother! Young and spry, indeed. We love you and miss you very much.

Chris
(and all the Beaches)

Caley said...

Happy Birthday Mr Armour!!!

~Caley ♥