Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bikes 'n' Baseball


The weather today is simply delightful, so we decided to spend some time at the park down the road from our home.  Mama, Jonnie, and I walked while the rest of the boys rode their bikes.  The park has a baseball field, so the boys love it when they have a chance to hit the ball a long way without fear of hitting something or possibly breaking a window.  I am really happy with some of the photos that mama and I got and I hope that you enjoy them as well.
Jonnie climbing in the "spider web".
Jonnie really enjoyed the spinning chair.
The happy biker.
(please click to enlarge)
Hot wheels.
Jonnie has a wonderful big brother.
What kind of infielder is that!?!
...runner goes!
The coach ...
... cheering his team on.

Elijah's trick move!
(my very first video on this blog!!!!!)

No comments: