Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Monday, January 31, 2011

Missing You

Dear Papa, Mama, Elijah, Jeremiah, Christian, and Jonathan, 

   I miss all of you terribly!  This is the most homesick that I've ever been and I hope that it is the worst that it will ever be, though I do pray that my love for you all may grow deeper throughout my lifetime.

   I don't know what is wrong with me, but I was extremely inactive today and felt very tired.  I can't wait to get home and to be put to work once again.  This may sound strange, but I REALLY miss doing work, so when I get home, you may assign me any task, from cleaning the kitchen to scrubbing the floors.  And you may also remind me of this statement when I return. :)

  I did my math and Bible reading this morning and worked on my scripture memory in Jude - I sure did miss everyone reading and saying the verses.


   On our way home last night, the 'Separated' song was on (Jeremiah will know what I'm talking about!) and it made me smile and miss you all the more.


   Papa, I miss our time each night and listening to Henty together.  I also miss doing math with you in the mornings.

   Mama, I can't wait to get back and start cooking with you again.  I want so badly to give you a big hug.


   Elijah, Jeremiah, Christian, and Jonnie - I missed cleaning the kitchen with you tonight and another thing that I missed was the noise ... yes, really - I miss the noise. But most of all, I missed laughing with you all and smiling at your little antics (I'm speaking specifically to Jeremiah and the little boys there!).  Give the puppies a hug from me. :) 



   None of you know what a blessing you are to me but I am just giving you a TINY glimpse of what you mean to me here, in this note.


   I love and miss all of you.  May God bless and keep all of you.  I am praying for you.


   Love, in CHRIST,


   Hannah

1 comment:

The Armour Family said...

You are the sweetest! We love you and miss you so much Hannah. Hope you enjoy reading your email from the boys! LOVE YOU and MISS YOU! Give grandma great a hug from us all. XOXOXO