Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Mama!


Dearest Mama,
   Happy birthday! :)
   What a WONDERFUL wife and mother you are.  We all love you VERY dearly and I personally don't know what I would do without you.
   God's grace and love are evident in your life and I am so thankful to have a mother who is such a beautiful  example of what a godly woman should be.  God has been so good to grant me the extreme privilege of calling you my "Mama".
   Much Love, in CHRIST,
   Hannah



2 comments:

Chris Beach said...

Happy Birthday, Jennifer, from the Beaches! May the Lord bless you in the coming year beyond your hopes and dreams. We love you and miss you (and your family).

Stay warm!

Renee Williams said...

Happy Birthday Jen!! We hope it was a wonderful, blessed day!! We love you!!

So much love!!!

Nick, Renee, Madison, Paige, and Samuel <3