Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Ice and Horses

I was out driving with Grandpa earlier today and we passed a field that was strewn with huge chunks of ice from a nearby stream.  The recent thaw and heavy rain had caused the stream to overflow its banks, breaking up the thick ice in the process, and depositing it all over the nearby field.  I did not have my camera with me (naughty, naughty!) so we ran....I mean, I drove....back home and I grabbed my camera and headed back.  Christian came too.  :)

After taking pictures of the ice, we noticed two horses across the road.  They were so friendly and came right up to the fence!  Oh, the many joys of living in the country!  I love sharing these joys with my family.  :)
Amazing! 
 Boys are kinda destructive.  :) 

3 comments:

Brooke Noble said...

Wow - that ice is amazing, Hannah! I've never seen anything like that before.
Yes, isn't it wonderful living in the country!?! I love that picture you got of Christian and the horses. Thanks for sharing!
Love you!

Brad said...

I love the shot of your brother kicking the icicles, you captured that bit of destruction rather well! Looks like way too much fun.

Amanda said...

Beautiful photos, as always, Hannah! I really like the "destructive boy" shot- it's a great action shot! :D