Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Half Way to 30!

Happy 15th Birthday (a little late) to my amazing brother, Jeremiah!  What a blessing he is to me and to his whole family.  Life without him would be so sad, uninteresting, and...and...let's just say that I'm eternally grateful for a blessing like Jeremiah!  He adds so much good to our lives!

I love how he takes a little extra time out of his day to bring a little (or a lot!) extra joy to someone else,  his smile, and the way he makes me smile, the way he hugs me before going to bed at night, his servant's heart, the way he cares for our dogs, his sense of humor, that he never complains (never!) when I ask him to do something I could have done myself, his unpredictability, how serious he is about serious things, and the fact that he loves the Lord.  I couldn't have asked for a more uniquely wonderful brother (and that goes for Elijah, Christian, and Jonathan as well!).  Jeremiah, I LOVE YOU!  May this year be blessed and may your daily battles be fought in Christ's strength, not your own.  May you grow more in the knowledge and love of our Lord in your 15th year.  You are a priceless gift, Jeremiah.
When he was a wee bit smaller, he would climb up on the tray of his high chair..and then he couldn't get down.  :) 
Way cute! 
Is that not one of THE CUTEST smiles ever!?!
 He was making the lion "roar!" :) 
I was a little troublemaker and got him a bit dirty.  Whoops! 
So handsome! :) 
I love his grin! :) 
Me with my hard-working, snow-shoveling guys. 
 

3 comments:

Amanda, for the Richters said...

Love the picture of you and him all muddy! Riminds me of EVER AFTER! Miss you all soooooooooooooo much:)

The Armour Family said...

Ah, yes! Ever After...I so enjoyed watching that with you. I miss you too, my friend.

Chris Beach said...

Happy Birthday, Jeremiah!!