Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Joys and Blessings of Little Brothers


Today, I was pleasantly and sweetly surprised by a bouquet of flowers from my two littlest brothers.  They also had my name written on the jar, two quarters :) and a carefully written note saying "I Love you".  Mama received the same. 

As I was doing some office work, the sweet aroma reminded me of my precious little blessings.  What a joy and gift from our gracious Lord little brothers are!!!  He is so good to me to give me brothers who love me so unconditionally.  I can't express in mere words how dear my brothers are to me or how much joy they bring to me each day.  Praise the Lord for brothers!  :)

Mama's bouquet. 
My bouquet. 
Me with my dear little gentlemen.  :)

3 comments:

Chris Beach said...

Real men present flowers to their sister. Way to go, Christian and Jonathan!

Lead on, men. Lead on.

Brooke Noble said...

That is so sweet, Hannah! Brothers are such a blessing! :) Thanks for posting!
Love,
~Brookie

Kathryn said...

How precious, Hannah! May we not ever take dear little moments like these for granted.