Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

This week...


Wow!  I can't believe that it's the last day of February already and that we won't see another 29th day of February for 4 years...

Well, we had a very sweet (but all too short, as usual) visit with our dear friends, the Nobles, earlier this week.  They came Sunday night and left Tuesday morning, early.  We miss them very much and were encouraged, as always, by their company.

Elijah and I went to work with Papa on Monday.  I cleaned aircraft interiors while Elijah worked on exteriors.  This was my second time out and I felt much more confident, though I am not quite to a level that I am completely satisfied with my work...yet!  :)

Today, after a significant snowfall (probably more than we've gotten all together this season!) the boys have started on a fort.  This one will be nothing like last year's giant, but it's a start! :)  
Here's some pictures that were snapped earlier today...and some from the Noble family's visit.


Thank you, Mama for capturing the action!
The guys had blow gun (PVC pipe) wars with Nerf darts...so fun!  They were even bold enough to "steal" pillows to make their forts!
Parting shot...:(
 I love my brothers!  :)
Here's the beginnings of the fort.

4 comments:

Amanda, for the Richters said...

Glad you had fun with the Nobles! We miss them too... Great pictures! Have a wonderful day Armour family!

Amanda

Brooke Noble said...

How fun, Hannah! Wesley and I wish we could have been there. I especially like the action pictures. It looks like those guys are having fun! :)
Your snow fort looks like it's off to a great start.
We miss you guys!
~Brooke

Chris Beach said...

Ahh. Memories of the snow fort. Has it been so long?

Miss you guys.

chris (for all the beaches)

The Armour Family said...

We miss you, too, Beach family! It was great fun in the snow, almost a year ago now, wasn't it!?!

Thank you to every one who commented! We love you!

To God be the Glory,
Hannah