Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Jeremiah's 14th Birthday!


Dear Jeremiah,

Happy 14th birthday!

You are growing into a wonderful, strong, handsome young man and I am very grateful (and proud!) to have you as my brother.  You have such a servant's heart.  I love your sense of humor that brightens my life every day, and yet, I also love your solemnity whenever we are speaking of important things - things of the Lord.  It has been a joy and pleasure to see you grow and mature over the past year.  You always amaze me with your endurance during (h-a-r-d!) workouts and your ever-ready smile/grin.  I love the nicknames you have for me, I love doing math with you :), I love your laugh, I love you through and through.  May you have a super blessed 14th year and may you grow in your love for the Lord and His people.  Happy birthday, dear brother!

To God be the Glory,
With love and thankfulness for you,
Hannah

No comments: