Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Senior Photos {Happy November}


Hello everyone, and happy November!!!!!  Can you believe that this year is almost gone!?!  Life goes by so quickly...there is so much more that I should have done, less that I should have said, and I won't ever have those moments back.  A sobering thought, don't you think? 

So far, we have a lovely day here in MN to begin our new month (the only November 1, 2012 that there will ever be!)  :).  I hope that yours is just as glorious.

I have decided to share some of the senior photos that Mama took of me a couple of months ago and (hopefully!) get some feedback - which is your favorite and why; what might we improve on; what aspects of a specific photo do you like or not like etc.  I love hearing from y'all!  :)

Have a beautiful and blessed day, full of joy in Christ.  Don't live for today alone, live for eternity and honor Christ in the way you live your life today.  I'm making that my goal today, and I hope that you will join me.


5 comments:

AnaLise Alzen said...

Beautiful, Hannah!!! Your is a great photographer! Where were these taken?

The Armour Family said...

Hi Ana Lise!

These photos were taken at my Grandpa's home in IA. Thanks for commenting! :) :)

The Armour Family said...

P.S.
We miss y'all and hope to see you soon.

Brooke Noble said...

You are a beautiful young lady, Hannah, inside and out. Your mom did a wonderful job taking these pictures! The outfits you're wearing are quite becoming and tasteful, and the boots are super cute! Thanks for posting these!
I love you!
~Brookie

Abbie Weikert said...

Hey Hannah,
Was just looking at your blog because I found it when you commented on something on Laura Johnson's and I was thinking boy that can't be Hannah Armour can it? ... such a small world.
You are Beautiful! And look so much like your Mom
it seems like just yesterday that we were little! so neat to see how you are still following the Lord and honoring Him with your life.
let me know next time you are in Iowa... would love to see you again!