Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Sunday, August 5, 2012


Happy Birthday, Papa!!!!!
What a blessing it is to be your daughter and have the God-given gift of calling you "Papa". What you mean to me, how much I love you, and how grateful I am for you cannot be put into words. I can only say that you are AMAZING! God has given you so much grace in raising, training, and instructing me in the ways of the Lord. For that, I am grateful. Thank you for being so diligent in helping to choose godly friends for me and keeping my heart pure.
Whatever happens in this next year, I know that we will not walk alone. Our God has been, is, and always will be faithful to us. I love you and I pray that we may be granted many more blessed years with you.
To God be the Glory,
Much love,
Hannah

(Philippians 1:27)

No comments: